RE: qualities of reverb

Duncan Goddard mentioned a trick with his trusty microverb:

Which reminded me:

The Alesis Midverb 2 had an infinite reverb in it that was just amazing.
(patch #32 if memory serves)

Eventually I had to upgrade my reverbs (with more Alesis and finally
Lexicons)
but I have never heard an infinite reverb setting that was so musical as
that
old archaic unit.   One of my favorite tricks when I was first doing lop

The rest of the verbs were pretty pathetic, unfortuanately and the Alesis
gear
just doesn't seem to last very long.