Re: RPM Files

Even after reading the actual agreement (which, as you point out, Tim,
still gives me all rights on the music and was a licensing agreement
only), there was some verbiage from Mick about us not using the tracks
selected for other purposes while it was being considered for the
compilation. THAT gave me pause, in so far as I did not release any of
the other material from the 2007 RPM effort.

At this point, I feel not further need to keep any of the material
"off the market" and will be preparing the materials to be submitted
to Tunecore for regular release. Or I may just simply make it
available for free off of my website. There was some solid stuff in
that 2007 release and I am anxious to get it out to be heard and
enjoyed.

And yes, we were all being encouraged to purchase copies in support of
the project ... and that was the last I heard of the project. A pity,
in many ways.

So it goes. In the meantime, let's share and enjoy what we have done!

Dennis