Re: Easiest drum machine software

I like software by Bram Bos. He has several including a free drum software
called Lunchbox that WON'T do what you ask (play individual drums on pads)
that I know of but you can get very creative results either leaving it to
run itself or manipulating on a live recording drum track session. I did
this for drums the other day on this recording (the effects were added in a
mixdown):
http://www.archive.org/download/MoreSketches/WhereDidYouGetThis.mp3 Another
free drum software that I like alot but WON'T (sorry) do the pad input
thing
is de la Mancha's Erratic Drummer. Really nice probability engine, good
spontaneous results. Used it recently on this one (caution - loud and
bright):
http://negation.hoster905.com/negations/cone/index.php?act=attach&type=post&;
id=528
Newbie Brad