how to undo Electro Harmonix 2880

for undoing the first loop, all you have to do is activate new loop and
record again.
for later recorded material you can work around the undo-problem by
activating punch-in mode.
a little strange: you will only hear your punched-in track after you stop
recording.
so the assuring moment when you hear the beginning of your present
recording
will never come...

tilmann