RE: EDP + Trigger Finger (Hey, I'm new)

> I have 8 pads set up to trigger loops 1 through 8. I would like to be
> able to hit the same pad several times in a row (like a stutter) and
> then the last time let it continue to loop.

If I understand correctly all you need to do is program the
Trigger Finger to send the right note numbers, they do not need
to be in toggle mode.

The loop trigger functions are not sustainable and have
no defined long-press behavior so the note off is ignored.
Each time you press a pad it will retrigger the loop. To
"let it continue to loop" simply stop pressing the pad.

You will want to have the SamplerStyle parameter set
to Start (Sta).

Jeff