Re: Rép : DD20 tap tempo input

De : Dirk Wilbert <dwilbert@rhein-zeitung.de>

Date : 16 mars 2008 00:10:43 HNEC

À : Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

Objet : Rép : DD20 tap tempo input

Hello David,

this seems to be a good idea - i got an Anatek Pocket Sync, which was originally used to sync Sequencers to tape machines. Should there be some way for using such a sync signal for tap tempo? I think it's not that easy, as you would have to transform an audio signal into a "close-switch" (maybe using electronics and a fast relais).

If you find some "easy" way to do such thing, please let us know! I would really like to modify my dd-6 then...

Yep, when I'll find enough time and courage to open my DD20 I'll definitely inform the list if I manage to make something usable ;).

What is an "arduino"?

It's a small open hardware/open source assembled circuit board with a microprocessor than can easily be programmed using a C-like language through an USB port. It's got several analog and digital inputs and there's a very big community of people who use these boards for very different projects and make their designs available, both hardware (it's usually just a few added components, mostly resistors) and software.

In other words it's a great platform to easily develop small devices that can manipulate digital or analog data. And it'd be quite easy to make a small box with an arduino that could output the triggers required to activate a tap tempo function according to an incoming midi clock.

</daviD>

"Simulating the true styles and making carefully.
 Many colours a lot, selected freely by you !"