iamindust event info (from www.iamindust.com)

--- Gregory Schultz <yerathrall@yahoo.com> wrote:
SPECIAL ADVANCED 3-DAY PACKAGE - $95
includes special, numbered limited edition 3-CD set*

ADVANCE 2 DAY PACKAGE - $65
includes CDs from the 2 nights

ADVANCE SINGLE NIGHT TICKETS - $33
includes a CD from the night you choose to attend

* At the end of each night there will be an
improvisational collaboration between all the groups
who have performed on that night which will be
documented and is slated for release shortly after the
festival. BONUS! Everyone who buys the discounted
subscription ticket package for the FULL 3-DAY weekend
of events will receive a SPECIAL NUMBERED LIMITED
EDITION of this 3-CD set FREE once it is released on
the DISKORPOREALITY RECORDINGS label by the beginning
of 2009.

Selling as many of these packages as possible by the
END OF JULY 2008 will help to ensure that all
preparations for the festival go smoothly from the
financial perspective. Therefore, we plan to REWARD
those who deign to give us their TRUST and SUPPORT in
this endeavor.

Each full weekend subscriber will receive this
one-of-a-kind 3 CD package documenting this 3 night
series of MASSIVE live experimental music
collaborations taking place at the I.AM.INDUST.
festival between some of the greatest artists in the
field... that YOU GOT THE OPPORTUNITY TO WITNESS
YOURSELF! Due to this special subscription package
offer, you'll now be able to enjoy these performances
repeatedly down through the ages... We are only
offering as many as 200 of these, and ONLY TO those
who order their tickets for the festival through this
website by the end of JULY 2008. There are only 200
available starting NOW! So GET YOUR TICKETS WHILE YOU
CAN!

RELIGION is for people who believe there is a hell:
SPIRITUALITY is for those who've already BEEN THERE.

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.