Boston area loop-gig spam

If anyone in the Boston area (Massachusetts, United
States, North America, Earth, etc.) has some free time
this Saturday afternoon (March 29th, 2008), I'll be
looping at an opening at the Movado Boutique in
Chestnut Hill from 12:30 to 4:30. I'm told there will
be wine and cheese involved.

C'mon out, and don't be too shy to introduce yourself,
like I was at the David Torn show last week...

-t-

Movado Boutique
The Mall at Chestnut Hill, Boylston Street N207A,
Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts 02467

http://www.myspace.com/nimbletunes
http://cdbaby.com/all/timnelson
http://www.youtube.com/speleman62