Re: Cd packaging

This is how my packaging of my first humble EP is designed... although I actually use plain corr cardboard for the mounting.

it's taken a LOT of time to do each one... nearly 2.5 minutes from cut to shrink wrap...

but you know what?  I love it!

and I made a few special edition ones with old game boxes, like Backgammon, etc, and a few with odd shapes from Cereal and Pasta Boxes.

so hear hear, Ted!  great idea, and in fact I got a lot out of your post that I hadn't thought of as well, like TWINE!

I bought the shrink wrapping kit, that was a good buy...

All Best,  Todd