Re: HOW MANY LOOPS DO YOU USE SIMLUTANEOUSLY?

Lately, I have been using only one loop.  The reason is that I have been
trying to focus on more playing vs. looping (as a crutch for filling up
space and sounding better than I really am as a real time non-looping solo
artist). I find that one well executed and interesting  loop is more than
enough to serve as a backdrop to a creative and emotive dialogue expressed
via the guitar.

Kris