Re: SF Gig Spam: an evening of not one, but 2 looped cellos

I want to move to Britain, become a citizen, go to art school, become a
professional illustrator, gain NASA contacts, apply for this job and
then enter the States JUST so I can get one of those. That is priceless.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com