Re: Looping venue help

Well...imagine a really good carpenter who likes to build abstract
wooden sculptures in his backyard. If he wants to give them away to
local libraries so that the locals can enjoy them, how does that take
away business or interest from the tradesmen building chairs and tables?
Okay, maybe the other tradesmen want to sell their abstract sculptures
to the libraries at a good price, but if the libraries can't afford any
more for sculpture, do they need to go without, or can they accept a gift?

Seems to me that one can get a certain Swedish experimental record
called "Ooh" for free on Jamendo... :-D .

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com