Re: Looping venue help

Very cool. Similar to what Hewlett-Packard is doing with our Halo Room. http://www.hp.com/halo/introducing.html

We actually laid our own fiber optics cable under the ocean to support this technology running through a maximum of 4 routers world wide, to 22 countries on five continents - including Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Israel, Japan, the Netherlands, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, the United Kingdom and the United States. It is 54mbps T3 line speed, with apparently no perceived latency, based on user tests.

And they are only a mere $250,000 to $550,000 each, and higher depending on room size, etc. . :)  Hmmm, maybe I can get HP to sponsor me and provide one for BEMF.

Kris