Re: This is your brain on jazz -- MRI studies of improvisation

Krispen, I'd also very much be interested in the Lewis document...and
thanks for the various mentions of the books. I've been digging deep
into anything Zorn these last few months so will have to look up the
Arcana tomes. I'm not much of a reader these days (feel too guilty not
spending the time making the music...) but I know it can offer inspiration.

The last really good music books I've read were John Cage's "Silence"
and the biography "Roaring Silence".

> I'd love to read George's piece, Krispen...  do send me a pdf if the
> offer still stands.. please.
Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com