RE: Why SHOULDN'T musicians be paid?

Mr.Wilson wrote "we wouldnt be the first animals on the boat in a storm" True but I've seen the movie and when everone else on the sinking tub is climbing into the available lifeboats the band will be playing "Nearer My God To Thee".with feeling as it were. The price of everything and the value of nothing, one man's trash or your life's work, which is it and to whom and why should they care about your well being anyway? And how much money is Henry Mancini's estate making from ringtones of the "Pink Panther Theme" which I saw listed as the 5th most popular download of that sort last month. As to Charlie Ives I don't think he gigged out much afterhours from the insurance job, but he may have done some plumbing on the side.....details are lacking.

                                                    bryan helm

--
Music and Mosaics
bryanhelm.wordpress.com