Re: Feedback (No, the OTHER kind ...)

Really interesting...Sounds like Synthesis
actually...Very good Ambient IMO ...Kind of Sonic
Painting...Slow Vibe with strong Pulse...We can feel
others Dimensions around...
We'd like to know more , can you giving us some
insight on your rig setup (Loopers/only Delays/both ?)
and how do you manage such a long Resonant chaotic
Sound over time without being submerged ?
Thanks.
--- Dennis Moser <sinsofmachaut@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm working on some files and rig setup and I need
> some feedback of
> the "Oh, I listened that and it didn't sux ... " or
> "Eeeeeuuuuuuuuw
> ... WHERE are you going with that?!?!" -kind ...
> here's the URL for
> the page with the MP3 ...
>
> http://audiozoloft.org/LP_test/here.html
>
> Single guitar, single take of a live performance
> direct to disk.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dennis

Be a better friend, newshound, and