Re: Why SHOULDN'T musicians be paid? (but I digress into Keeping Your Day Job)

This has been an unbelievably stimulating thread.

I thought I'd throw an interesting conversation into the mix.

I don't know if anyone here follows Hugh MacLeod (gapingvoid)

but his post "how to be creative" has been a stimulating field for thought for me.

Relative to this conversation is this particular part of the post, number 7.

Keep Your Day Job  http://www.gapingvoid.com/Moveable_Type/archives/000889.html

I hope it's a good contribution to the conversation, I think it's a worthwhile click, and hope it's not a duplicate post here.

All Best,

Todd