Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V08 #268

That's it! From now on, I'm burning sage at my festival and hiring a few
dozen half naked neo-hippie teenagers reeking with petruli oil, 2 week old
sweat, and reefer smoke, to haphazardly prance around the back of the
venue.
:)   Oh yeah, and they all have to drive their parents' Beamers to the
:show.
I can see my ticket sales quadrupling already...KaChing!

Kris