Re: The Eye is as Quick as The Hand

I agree with Rick here,i have the feeling that loopers
who loop more arrangement song oriented tend to be
looked down and boring by some people on this list.
a non-looper singer songwriter friend of mine said to
me recently he cant stand most of that that nonsense
loop shit,he said whats so brilliant about it my kid
can do it too;-)but he said he admires people who like
Andrew Bird and King crimson who actually make music
and use loops and tech to enhance it.
I guess at the end the song remains the same,whether
looped or not its either music or it isnt...
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

Be a better friend, newshound, and