Re: RC-50

I also use the RC-50 in a funk/dance band. Live looping is not the main
thing here and this is were the RC-50 really shines imo.

Our setup: the SUB outs send a percussive sync track to our drummer. This
allows me to use tempo synced arpeggiators, sequencers, drum loops, delays
etc. The other 2 RC-50 tracks are used to create soundscapes together with
a TC D2 or DD-20 delay and the output are only send to the MAIN outs. I
try to keep the "sync" track as clean or percussive as possible. This way,
it's a lot easier for a drummer to follow the tempo of the RC-50. Works
great in band.

Summary
- tempo sync => INTERNAL = master
- track 1 => percussive loop => SUB out => send to drummer + own monitor/pa
- track 2+3 => soundscapes => MAIN out => send to own monitor/pa

Sjaak