Re: RC-50

> Are you starting with preloaded custom WAV material on the phrases?
> Also, do you send the builtin guide track to the drummer?

Depending on the genre of the song, we use different methods to "sync" the
drummer to the RC-50 and my synths.

1) 1 preloaded sample + 2 live loops
The reason I use the RC-50 here is that most dance songs are built upon
typical drum loops you can't re-create live easily: you simply need
technical "perfect" loops for this genre. Prerecorded material is a
solution for this problem. The other 2 tracks however are used to create
loops live on stage.

2) RC-50 guide track + 3 live loops
The guide track can be send to the drummer using the SUB out's, but it's
not send to the FOH PA. I can now use all 3 tracks to create live loops if
I want.

3) Live loops only
I don't use this scenario together with the dance band, but only when
performing solo to create ambient type of songs. I then also use the
feedback "workaround" here using the AUX in as well as unsycned tracks.
This is the "real" looping and most interesting stuf imo :)

To summarize: I use the RC-50 both for looping and as a master click track.

Sjaak