Re: FAVORITE LIVE LOOPERS: a new list

As an anarchist i am, i'm so excited voting ;-)

If I just can vote 1 time get the first on the list!

1) Michael Peters.
2) Markus Reuter.
3) Andre Lafosse.

Thanks Rick ...
Ra.

2008/4/24, L.A. Angulo <labaloops@yahoo.com>:
Rock on Teddy!!
Ill vote for you if you run for president!
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.  http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ