Re: BOWIE guitarists (looping)

Fripp smiled a lot when he played in Fall River,Massachusetts, this
past fall ... he was actually quite congenial. (And no, he didn't do
any "start-the-loop and walk away" ... what he did instead was have a
loop playing before things got started, walked out and finished it to
start the concert.)

Scott, if you're interested, I have an inventory of Fripp's rig when
he did this tour. Message me directly and I'll send it along (we sat 6
feet from him at the edge of the stage and had a chat with his
technician immediately after the show about the rig). It was a
multi-Eventide setup.

Dennis