Re: Hello and Noob help

Hi Nate,

By those references you should be well set using software tools. I
guess that's your plan, since you're telling us about your software
platform? My advice is to stick to Digidesign recommended stuff
firsthand, since that is knows to work well with Pro Tools. Reznor
assembles all his songs in PT and DP have been spotted gigging with
just laptops and no further hardware, so you're in good company ;-)

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)