Re: Looping philosophy

Who is this anthropologist you speak of? I happen to
have a BA in anthro...intersted in reading this I am.
I'm currently not pursuing anthro further, so... no
need to fear for stolen ideas.

I'm off to google things about it now. Thanks for
giving me something to avoid work with!

--- Byron Howell <howell.byron@gmail.com> wrote:

> ...Been exploring the
> concepts of
> self-reference and the feedback loop nature of the
> world as related to an
> anthropologist investigating technology as a
> phenomenon in music/society
> etc...thin thread connecting it to live-looping but
> such is academia.
> Anyway..looking forward to reading your work.
>
> Byrono

  www.myspace.com/mesqua
  www.reverbnation.com/stevenguerrero

Be a better friend, newshound, and