Re: OT: Bob Brozman

At 9:07 AM -0500 4/29/08, Jeff Duke wrote:
><http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oPXRWRxda8>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oPXRWRxda8
>
>I had to share this. It seems to me that alot of topics from this
>list are touched on.
>Not a loop in sight though.

Oh man, I dig the music, but I had to turn the video off.  My wife
was on the other side of the room screaming, and I quote: "Good God,
if this guy gets any more pompous, I'm going to have to hunt him down
just so I can pull his own head out of his ass."

Yeah, she's really good to have around for reality checks.  ;)

I did take a look at some of his other YouTube videos, however.  The
guy's a pretty amazing performer.

        --m.

--
_____