From: Bill Fox billyfox@soundscapes.us
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 08:07:03 -0400
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Musician Jokes

Goddard, Duncan wrote:
> & so on. I think it's time we had some lead guitarist jokes. they're
> all wankers, after all. :-)
How many guitarists does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Five.  One to handle the bulb and four to talk about how they could have
done it better.

How do you get a guitar player to turn down his amp?
By putting music in front of him.

Glad to oblige.

What's the difference between a saxophone and a lawn mower?
A1. You can tune a lawn mower.
A2. Vibrato.  (I'll leave it as an exercise for the reader to decide
which one has it.)

Cheers,

Bill (sax, guitar, bass, keys)