Re: New Product preview at the Ethermusic festival

Quoting Travis Hartnett <travishartnett@gmail.com>:

> Sounds like someone may have found a way to realize the Gizmotron in a
> reliable package, with built-in effects.
> TH

While it sounds like "built in fx", all the sound shaping is done on
the strings themselves -- the sound suggests some kind of fx
processing however it is all done on the strings.

They started from the standpoint of a high-quality guitar.  Someone
who is familiar with guitars would have to attest to its playability,
while I suspect it is very high quality.  It does very good "acoustic"
sounds as well as electric ones.

-- Kevin