Guitar Loopers: Your life is soo much easier!

Hi folks

I recently bought myself an E-Guitar and - for the first time ever -
hooked  up a guitar with my RC-50 looper and Zoom G2.1u

I must say: Life is soo much easier when you use a guitar !!!
Looping is so simple: No bleeding on the loops, tons of possibilies how to
play...
Even the effect pedal is already optimized for guitar: just pick whatever
you want to sound like: Green Day, Santana, Beatles... All at your finger
tips.
Building loops is so easy due to the diversity of a guitar: you can strike
chords, play single notes, tap, scratch, percussive strums, finger pick.
You can play open strings, flageolet, the whole neck on a range of 4
octaves...
Talking about octaves: octave pedal gives you a nice bass line, just "out
of the box" It's soo much more work to tweak the fx and train  vocal
skills to get a decent vocal bass line...
... to overdub harmonies with vocals or other instruments... ... switch
patches on your keyboard so you can distiguish the sounds on the looper
...  try avoiding bleeding on percussion looops...

Maybe this all sounds a bit naive to you guys. I've pretty much focused on
 looping with a MIC so far. And I just figured how easy looping can be -
when you use a guitar.

So I'll take the risk of loosing some originality if I can make life so
much easier looping with a guitar - what the heck.

I know some of you will object to certain details (i.e. "it takes more to
sound like Santana..." etc) and I know there are enough loopers out there
facing many technical & practical challenges.
Just wanted share my first-time impressions with guitar looping. I'm
stunned.

Buzap