Re: EH Hog/Pog/Micro Pog - was effects processors

Yes, I tried a HOG with a synthesizer (and its multiplicity of sounds). It tracks incredibly well. EH essentially has the technology down. However, anything you put into it, comes out sounding like an organ. Guitar ->organ, piano ->organ, voice->organ, so I'm guessing flute->organ.

If you're looking for an octave DOWN, you're probably a bit better off. So I would suggest buying a MicroPog from Musicians Friend, and if you don't dig it, you can return it in two weeks.

My two cents.