AW: definition looper

> this is a variaton of what a clarinet teacher once tolde me:
> if you don't practice, you are not a player, you are just a
> clarinet owner.

I care to disagree: practising the clarinet makes you a clarinet practiser.

But coming back to the original discussion, I do think I understand the
point you're trying to make: only if you use a certain contraption to make
loops you're a looper. The point I was trying to make is that it's very
well
possible to use the DL4s delay modes for looping.

        Rainer