Re: OT the Guitar as percussion instrument in Live Looping

besides the wow factor he has the problem I can hear with a lot of
fingerstyle guitar player his time is destroyed by his over theatrical
body motion
when showmanship destroys time and taste

dommage

Claude

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_zxZcUrfX0o&feature=relatedeen Spirit":