Advice

Hey Team Lopers

Hows it going guys - quick question - does anyone know if you can buy
the boomerang looper anywhere in the UK - googled but no luck - any
ideas?

If not can anyone suggest a good alternative - I was considering the
RC50 but apprently there is a glitch that stops it looping and it
doesn't fade out the old sounds as you overdub new ones like on the
DL4.  Also I need a loop once button! (and to to be able to have 2
loops switchable and an undo button).

I hope you can help as i really want to advance past the DL4 sound

Thanks in advance

MS

PS The Looping podcast is coming soon!(time/wedding preporations are
against me)

Also anyone got any mastering service recommendations?

www.mattstevensguitar.com