Re: kbyermusik - call for performers: BEMF3 (May 31st), Finloop (May22nd)

Tony K wrote:
> On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 10:23 AM, Stephen Goodman
> <spgoodman@earthlight.net> wrote:
>> Who from LD has raised their hand besides myself?
>
> I did it for the Y2k6 loopfest and it was a blast.  I'd like to do it
> again, unfortunately, I'm moving and all my stuff is in several piles
> in the living room... dining room... basement... bedroom..  in boxes.

I did the Y2k6jam as well. A good time, except when my computer audio
interface decided to go catatonic for awhile.

I've signed up for Boise with Daryl Shawn; I'll be playing soprano
and/or tenor sax, and an EWI driving a Nord Modular and various laptop
noises, feeding a Looperlative.

Which reminds me--has anyone here used the Ninjam client on an Intel
Mac? The newest client on the website dates back to 2005, and I want to
make sure it works under emulation before I waste an hour fooling with it.

Brian