AW: Flight Cases

If you're happy with the build quality/weight of the Thomann cases (these
aren't the item of choice if shock-proofing or low weight are a prime
concern), you may ask them for a custom build.

I once had one made for me to hold my DDX3216 console and a few pieces of
outboard gear and got it for a very reasonable price.

        Rainer