Re: nano-drum machine ..?

yamaha qy-10?

----- Original Message -----
From: "J Johans" <parispro00@hotmail.com>
To: <loopers-delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2008 5:22 AM
Subject: nano-drum machine ..?

looking for the smallest possible device that allows the user to set and
adjust tempo and then outputs it via MIDI as well as an audio lvl click
....super bonus feature would allow me to select beats per measure as well

i.e. the alesis SR-16 is what i have and is the smallest i can find...any
suggestions?

i also have a motu av timepiece for midi management...and i thought it
would
let me set the tempo that all my gear is syncd to as well...but from what
understand....it doesnt allow you to do this...it simply syncs everything
an incomming tempo....am i wrong?

thx
fro

> Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 23:21:01 +0200
> From: buzap@gmx.net
> Subject: Re: Looper's Little Mixers...
> To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
>
> Hi David
>
> thanks for this really innovative hint.
> http://www.rdlnet.com/
> I took a look at them, interesting, indeed. At the moment, I'm not
>settled
> in on a fixed setup. So, it's more about flexibility (bigger knobs ;-)
> right now.
> Not really cheap though. But for a specific pupose they may really come
> handy.
>
> Thanks
> Buzap
>
> --

Windows Live SkyDrive lets you share files with faraway friends.
http://www.windowslive.com/skydrive/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_skydrive_052008