RE: Looper's Little Mixers...

I have been using the Behringer RX1602 for my rack, mostly because it is
rack mounted, and it is difficult to find 1 space rack mixers with aux
sends. I was using a Mackie 1202vlz, which I might go back to. The level
out
of the Behringer is much quieter, and I guess I could describe it as
'flat'.
Of course, the big plus is that it can be in a rack, and I don't have to
take a separate table with me as well as the mixer to gigs- everything is
self contained. Ideally, even a small a 4 stereo channel mixer would work
(with 1 aux send/return)- and, once set, I rarely even touch the mixer in
performance. So I don't need faders, tons of routing options, etc...I was
hoping the Behringer would work, but really, its nowhere near the sound
quality of my old Mackie. This is no slam on Behringer as a company though,
since I haven't used many of their things, although I will say their midi
footcontroller is the best deal out there.

dave eichenberger:
www.daveeichenberger.com