Re: Anybody seen Rick Walker?

I filmed him and Per in Goteborg and Oslo. Struggling with tech issues, but cool nevertheless. I met him and Chris in his hotel room before the goteborg show and he gave me a very convincing demo of your Looperlative Bob... Its always been a bit out of my range financially to be honest (never had a kid before) but i must admit im gonna have to get one somehow, (Crime pays quite well doesnt it??? or pornography?) maybe instead of the second EDP i WAS planning...

I gave them a lift from Goteborg to Oslo and it was a fantastic experience, being able to chat face to face (well face to rear view mirror) with him after many many years of writing in LD. There is so much to Rick that doesnt come across on the list, and ON the list he comes across as a visionary and creative magician!!! Its not often that you meet someone on off these pages that one can truly connect with in a few seconds, I just feel like we´re old friends now...

I will pop the footage up on a page soon... (well soonish)

Mark