Re: East Coast Festival of some level

I am, at this very moment, writing an email to my friend at Princeton
about this idea.

The venue I played there last November, the Frist Auditorium, is an
acoustically wonderful venue and will hold upwards of 250 people.

(I also just saw that one of my cohorts from Buffalo just posted to
this thread, too!)

It might be a happy convergence happening ... more as it develops!

Dennis