Re: Anybody seen Rick Walker?

Hi Bob,
This is very true!
thats the drawback of this looping stuff you can never
rely on it 100% and it can sometimes be distracting.Is
no wonder though in a way we are not only concerned
with the music but we have to be our own sound
engineers!
However knowing Rick he is still an ol hippie and like
in the old days of all those great 60s bands,perfect
clean sounding wasnt much of an issue,and i think he
might have inherited that;-) he doesn´t let that
distract him from what he wants to present,and thats
what i love about him,the performance and authencity
is still where its at.On the other hand technology has
gotten so amazingly good that has turned a lot of
artists into "sound snobs".
Rick is probably flying up in the sky as we speak,but
i will be seeing him soon,we are playing together in
Konstanz and he will be crashing at my place,but i am
sure he will get you message soon!
He promised to show me the Looperlative here so i am
really excited about that!
cheers
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom