FS: Lexicon JamMan

hi-

so, i'm selling my Lexicon JamMan since i rarely ever use it. it has
the 32 second memory expander installed already, and is in very nice
shape. i only used it for one project, and it's never left the studio
since i bought it. works and sounds great!

if you're interested, make me an offer. i'd like to get 300$ for it,
since that seems to be a reasonable rate on ebay...and is less than
what i paid for the unit plus memory upgrade.

i can take paypal...and you can check out my ebay rating if you're
concerned (username = batterycage).

thanks!

- tyler / battery cage
www.batterycage.com