Further Thoughts on Online Jamming

After all was done last night my brain did its usual thing and pestered me
with thoughts on innovations past what we did last night on NinJam and
Finloop.

What if we had, say, four of us participating in such a thing, while each
player had a camera on them?  Someone could mix the video so that it was
in
four quadrants, for instance, the sound being the final mix anyway.

Also in my thoughts are possible play and show gigs where not just audio
but
vid is presented in an online jam.  This is eventually coming for sure but
is it possible yet?  I suspect this is a
separate-video-later-merged-with-sound thing until we refine the process a
bit more.

S.