Re: Best foot controller for Ableton? -- Wireless Pedal Operated Keyboard

This has to be one of my favorite pieces of gear:
http://www.x-tempozone.com/

It's a wireless "POK" (Pedal Operated Keyboard) and it completely
simplified my set up. Because it's so much easier to work with then
translating MIDI to keystrokes I am able to easily experiment with
different ways of doing things. It just simplified things. Basically,
it's been a dream----dependable, effortless, and solved a lot of
problems for me, including moving to and from different "instrument
stations" without pesky cables.  It's solid and the foot presses feel
right.

Not cheap but WELL worth it in time saved and that less definable
quality of satisfaction in terms of how it feels to work now.

MIDI has it's place, but why bother with ridged, complicated schemes
when you can go straight to keystrokes and move everything around in
seconds?

Best of luck!

PS, maybe use your boomerang AND Ableton... fun, yes?