Re: Bose L1

I use one for open mic (L1) w/ 1 sub.  Get complements on the sound as well.  They are designed to be behind the performer... but there is no way I could fill the room w/o mic feedback if it were used like that.  thinking of getting a monitor.  I use it as a PA (public address) system not  PA (personal amplification) system.

Personally, I love it, but I'm not convinced that a pair of high end speakers aren't just as good - not the same sound dispersion though definetly.

Know a solo performer (Mike Dowling) that uses it for smaller venues and the clarity is amazing.

Adam