Re: Splice 'em up FX Pedal (other than Echoplex)?

Qua,

Check out the Cairo Tempo Gate!
http://free-loops.com/vst-plugin-21.html

I use it to slice up a delay return, pre looper, in my Bidule Mobius
setup. The same developer offers some other interesting experimental
plug-ins. Here's the presentation text on Cairo Temo Gate:

"Cairo Tempo Gate v1.3 is a tempo synchronized gate effect. choose a
gate speed, and modify the envelope to cut up your audio into
different sized slices, with soft or smooth edges. version 1.2
features: 8 new presets, independent mix for filter and distortion,
improved performance & compatibility. the speed parameter can now be
automated on CC 23 (or by auto linking on the up/down boxes, not the
drop down menu) If you listen to the demo you can tell this plugin
sounds like its made for Hard House, and in fact it seems to do really
well for the music genre. However it can be used for just about any
genre if you just want to edged or gate a beat or track a small
amount. It's really a smooth little free vst plugin, and just like the
other free vst's at tweakbench they are not computer processor hogs."

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)