RE: Looping Beginner Seeks Help

> I have a follow up question for the list: How do you make Mobius
> emulate the boomerang ability to switch to Next Loop AND start Record
> at the end of the currently running loop? Likewise, when done
> recording on the second loop, is there a similar command to goto
> Previous Loop AND Stop Record on current loop?

There are several ways to do this.  With scripts it can be made to
work exactly like the Boomerang, without scripts you can get the same
result but it may take more footswitch presses.

If you want the next loop to be an exact multiple of the first, then
use the Auto Record function after Next Loop or set the LoopCopy
parameter to Timing.  Feel free to post to the Mobius Yahoo group
if you would like some script examples.

Jeff