Re: The AM/FM Show Playlist for May 31, 2008

Joseph Tufariello wrote:
> Hi Bill Fox I would love to be on the show I have won some
> international song contest for what I do. I am the artist Synchrony
> The sound is like floating in the clouds on a Harley laced with a
> flavor of Enya, Zeppelin, Floyd and the Who. I reach out to the
> population of people who are sick of commercial radio and all it
> stands for. I am a believer in the spirit of life and my music
> celebrates being alive.  I am Outside The Mainstream so is your show.
> I would be a perfect artist for you program thank you Joseph T Lor
> www.synchrony1.com
Dear Josef and anyone else who might be interested,

I have three different programs.  Galactic Travels features electronic,
ambient and spacemusic.  Afterglow features 30 minutes eclectic mix
(strong emphasis on New Age, World Music, acoustic [piano, guitar, etc.]
but not limited to these since I will drift into many other genres),
followed by 60 minutes of Progressive Rock.  The AM/FM Show features all
of these genres.

Now that you know what I do and what styles I play on each program, you
can read my blogs where I outline how to submit music to be considered
for airplay.  The blogs at my Afterglow and Galactic Travels MySpace
pages are the same as the one that I have on blogspot where I publish
playlists for all of my shows.
<http://billfox.blogspot.com/2008/05/how-to-get-airplay-on-one-of-my-shows.html>
or
<http://tinyurl.com/5n7jnn>
This blog covers all of my shows so when you send me music, please be
sure to include a note to tell me which show(s) you are targeting or
which genre of music your music fits... if any!  :)  Saying that you're
a member of LD won't improve your chances of getting airplay but I will
pay attention to your music sooner.

Sorry, but I cannot return any materials or respond to questions like:
Did you get my music?
Will it get airplay?
Will you notify me when it will air?
It would be impossible for me to answer these questions for everyone so
I answer them for no one.  Previewing music, preparing shows, presenting
shows, and posting playlists to mailing lists, websites, MySpace, and
blogs already consume a huge amount of time.  I do need time to loop,
compose, rehearse in four bands, perform, and live a normal life,
whatever that is!  :)

Cheers,

Bill