Re: Flash videoclip

  I suppose it's better than 'talk to the hand!'  lol!

Smiles,

Cara  :)

On Jul 2, 2008, at 8:10 AM, Chris Gaber wrote:

Guilty!

"Talk to the tree, make friends with it."  Bob Ross

Chris
On Jul 2, 2008, at 9:35 AM, Dave wrote:

Looks like we're a bunch of PBS'ers...lol...

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 10:32 AM, Chris Gaber <fourstrng@yahoo.com> wrote:
No, its Bob Ross!  :)

http://www.bobross.com/

On Jul 2, 2008, at 9:04 AM, Buzap Buzap wrote:

Who's playing that fretless, Doug Henning?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1VLlbUlfeg

Well, the link was meant for the fretless e-bow sound, not the hair-style ;-)

Buzap

"The Universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent to the concerns of such creatures as we." - Carl Sagan, from "Cosmos"

---
View my Online Portfolio at: