Re: what looper is this?

>  http://www.martin-o.ch/
I must say I'm very impressed with his show.
One wireless mic, an elegant box - that's all. From an audience
perspective, it looks actually like a very little box. Nice stage
placement. It's really an alternative to all the cables, pedals and
stuff...

Still, he must have a sound guy very actively involved in his show. At
certain points in the videos, he doesn't seem to press the button yet
somehow leaves the Overdub mode. Is it in the video, some sound guy, or
did I miss something?

I like it -  very impressive stage show :)

Buzap.