Re: FS Otaro1/2" 8 track,Korg prophecy

I used to have an Otari 8 track! Have a ton of old tapes. They're orphaned now.

You can write me off group if you'd like

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.
www.glassWing.com www.richardsales.com
www.hayleysales.com www.joannesales.com
www.blueberryfieldsfarm.com
www.broombusters.org

On 6-Jul-08, at 9:57 AM, samba - wrote:

  I'm selling :
an Otari mx5050 mkIII 1/2" 8 track ,with remote, The stop switch for the transport doesn't work ,many need to e replaced,or futzed with. i understand parts are available it has a remote,which I think works.Also stand and manual.
 Best Offer
  A Korg Prophecy,the first physical modelling synth w/ gig bag and parameter guide.
   This one ,th eenter switch needs to be reseated,other wise works fine .
    Best offer.
   I'm trying to raise money for a MAcbook I can get cheap, if anyone would give me 400 for both machines that would give me enough to get the laptop.( I was planning on getting them both fixed and selling for 500 for the Otari ,and 400 for the Korg,a bit less than the prepal avg prices) The window will close by tuesday at noon.  i'm in   Santa Cruz/SF bayarea

• "A human being is a part of a whole, called by us _universe_, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."    Einstein